Cynthia Roberts, author of her debut historical romance, Wind Warrior has something pretty darn dynamic for all of you! She’s hosting one of the largest blog tour promotional giveaways ever attempted. Even though I’m a guy, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Wind Warrior and if you’d like to read my review, it can be found HERE.
Breaking into the world of romance fiction is a challenge unto itself but more so, when you’re a newly published author. I am extremely excited to participate in this venture with Cynthia and help introduce Wind Warrior to the world of romance readers. The bonus … every one has the chance to compete for not one, but five pretty extraordinary prizes which will include:
1. Romantic Two-lid willow picnic basket with deluxe service for two ~ $125.00 value
2. Succulent Godiva Chocolate Tier ~ $75.00 value
3. Exquisite Pearl & Crystal Necklace ~ $50.00 value
4. Amazon Gift Certificate ~ $25 value
5. Amazon Gift Certificate ~ $25 value
To view the gifts and read further descriptions visit her website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.
Contest Rules Are As Follows
1. Leave a comment at the end of this post
2. Tweet the following text: Wind Warrior by Cynthia Roberts A story of longing, wanting & a love so strong it conquers human evil. On sale now at Major Book Retailers.
3. Post the same tag on your Facebook and/or Myspace Profile
4. Become a fan/follower/subscriber of the blog you visit
5. The list of participating blogs are registered on Cynthia’s website and you may enter to win on every one, however, only one family member may do so in a household.
6. Open to ALL not just the US and Canada
7. Each participating blog will randomly choose five entrants to compete for the grand prize pool where the final 5 winners will be randomly selected
8. Winners will be chosen on Sept. 30th and notified via email by Cynthia
9. All finalists must provide their email, name and official delivery address at the time of finalist selection to myself
10. All prizes will be shipped no later than Oct. 30th directly from the distributor
11. The steps above will be checked to determine your eligibility.
Wind Warrior ~ The Iroquois Series ~ Book One
Wind Warrior plunges readers into the intimate depths of a relationship that unfolds like a live drama before their eyes while painting an insightful and intriguing portrait of Native Indian life in the 1800s. It is a story of longing, of a wanton need to survive all odds, and a love so strong it conquers human evil. Wind Warrior expresses with cunning words the simple, raw human emotions that hold readers spellbound and captivates their hearts.
On Sale Now at Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Nobel ISBN# 978-1-61663-162-8. Read more than a dozen reviews on her website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.